
It has been well over a year since I've posted. Probably because I became apathetic towards actually getting on the computer to write. You have missed a lot.
Life update:
I have found the love of my life. We have been together for almost a year and I cannot wait to marry this girl! It's weird to read the last...well 3...blogs I posted over a year ago. I would not have believed that my life would have turned out this way...It's like I'm trapped in a dream that I never thought was possible. I'm finally happy.
The other day I finally talked to Logen again...via Facebook messaging...but nonetheless we have not communicated since her birthday (June 30). I don't know what happened with that. She was my best friend, possibly one of the few people that understand me...and all talk immediately ceased. I blame Ashley. It is not that I do not like Ashley, but since she moved in with us we kept drifting apart. The irony in it all is that she probably blames Liz. Yes, Liz began to encompass my life...but Ashley has changed her...and not for the good. I miss the old Logen. The Logen I would have intense conversations with for hours at Ihop. What happened to that Logen?
Marley's obesity is getting out-of-hand. I try to diet her but she won't stop gaining weight. I'm afraid the Vet is going to judge me for being a bad mother. What else can I do? I feel helpless is that situation because my cat won't stop getting fatter and she will most likely end up with some sort of detrimental health condition.
Finals are almost over. I have my 3rd one today and final one tomorrow. I'm going to get plastered when I'm finally free.
...So I don't feel like giving more updates right now...Maybe I'll post more now that I can remember my login and password.

No comments:
Post a Comment