Friday, April 27, 2007

"Screw class...we're going to Chilis!" Friday

I am sitting in the Blocker lab. I always find myself sitting here with some form of purpose but I always manage to be doing things that are not-so-important, like facebook.

This weekend is TWLL State Championships for Lacrosse. We play Trinity first and then most likely Texas for the big win. I was excited, but apparently we got snuffed out of going to Nationals so my excitement is not as pulsing as it once was.

Liz and I went to Chilis today for lunch. I forgot my pen to take notes in Pol Sci so we said "Screw Class! We're going to Chilis!" I like this motto.

Lately I have been having very conflicting views on life. I am not crazy, but I do have my moments on the inside. Self-destruction versus having a care-free stance. I choose the former, it seems to make others happy.

Jacki seems to be coming back in my life more and more lately. I do not want to think it's by choice...but sometimes I like to pretend to be "naive" towards all my life choices...she's just another thing I would like to try and ignore.

So it goes.

No comments: